Artemisia Modular Harness
Artemisia Harness is made entirely by hand with stainless steel and black glass beads. The piece is detailed with hand cut mirror clusters. Made with a combination of secret ancient techniques by our skilled artisans, each piece takes 5 people 3 days to make.
Named for the ancient Greek queen Artemesia I of Caria. She was renowned for her military skills and personally commanded her contingent of 5 ships as an ally of Persian King Xerxes during the second Persian invasion of Greece.(source) A fitting name for this empowering harness that will make you feel sexy and ready for any setting.
* Comfortable and functional, this harness is adjustable with lace-up detail at sides and adjustable elastic at center back.
* Bra straps are adjustable in front and at the back to fit you perfectly.
* This harness is made to fit a variety of bust sizes between 32A up to 38DD. Custom sizing is available by special request.
* Removable large black tassels: 1 at center front, 2 at back.
Exquisite Quality and Attention to Detail
* The piece is entirely hand lined in velvet for ultimate durability. Every third stitch is a knot ensuring that even if the thread breaks with heavy wear and time, the seam will not unravel.
* Each lace-up velvet strap is finished with a handmade beaded detail. The same beaded detail can be found on the edge of each bra strap (see photo #2)
* All beads are stainless steel plated, making the harness hypoallergenic and safe to wear for those with nickel allergies.
* Vegan ingredients, so no animals were harmed for your beauty.
* Produced entirely by hand by our artisans. Some components machine made including clasps, steel tassels and the velvet ribbon (of course). All assembly, stitching, and bead work done by hand.
Weight: 1.7 lbs
Shipping Weight: 4.00lbs
For Expedited shipping, contact us with your order number immediately after ordering.
All of our pieces are meticulously crafted by hand, then reviewed and cleaned by our design team prior to shipment. Our Body collection is more complex and we may request your specific measurements to ensure a perfect fit. Therefore, these items may require 3-6 weeks for shipment as they are made to order.
We will notify you with estimated shipping time within 24 hours of order confirmation.
In the unlikely event that shipping is delayed, we will promptly notify you with options.
We are positive you will be happy with the product quality and fit. But if for any reason you are dissatisfied we will accept returns for products that are unworn, with tags still attached. Please see policy below.
Our policy lasts 21 days. If 21 days have elapsed since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with tags.
Should you have questions about proper packaging for shipment, please contact us so we can advise you.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and of the refund approval. If approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, less the shipping cost.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you have not received a refund yet, please first check your account or credit card statement for pending transactions. Banks and credit cards often take several days to process refunds.
If you have still have not received your refund, please contact us at:
discover (at) objectanddawn (dot)com
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective. Send us an email to:
discover (at) objectanddawn (dot)com
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received and inspected, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 13428 Maxella Ave, #223
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning an item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service and/or purchasing shipping insurance.