Artemisia Modular Harness in Onyx
Artemisia Harness is named after the ancient Greek queen Artemisia I of Caria. She was renowned for her military skills and personally commanded her contingent of 5 ships as an ally of Persian King Xerxes during the second Persian invasion of Greece.(source) A fitting name for this empowering harness that will make you feel sexy and ready for any setting.
* Polymer coated metal beads and hand cut mirror clusters.
* Black glass beads and glass crystals.
* This product is vegan.
* The entire piece is fully lined by hand in luxurious velvet for your ultimate comfort.
* Made entirely by hand by our artisans. No factories, no middlemen.
* All our products are proudly ethically made.
* Comfortable and functional harness is adjustable with lace-up velvet strap closures at sides and center back.
* Tassels are removable and can be accented with any of the Add-Ons section of our website.
* This piece is entirely hand made in house by our skilled artisans.
SIZING AND FIT:
* Bra straps are adjustable in front and at the back to fit you perfectly.
* This harness is made to fit a variety of bust sizes between 32A up to 38DD.
* For custom sizes, please contact us directly.
Weight: 1.7 lbs
Shipping Weight: 4.00lbs
All of our pieces are meticulously crafted by hand, then reviewed and cleaned by our design team prior to shipment. Our Body collection is more complex and we may request your specific measurements to ensure a perfect fit. Therefore, these items may require 3-6 weeks for shipment as they are made to order.
We will notify you with estimated shipping time within 24 hours of order confirmation.
In the unlikely event that shipping is delayed, we will promptly notify you with options.
We are positive you will be happy with the product quality and fit. But if for any reason you are dissatisfied we will accept returns for products that are clean, unworn, with all original packaging in like new condition, and tags attached. Please see policy below.
Our policy lasts 14 days from date of receipt of order. If 14 calendar days have elapsed since you received your item, we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same, new condition in which you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with any tags, materials, etc. Should you have questions about proper packaging for shipment, please contact us so we can advise you.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and of the refund approval. If approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, less the shipping cost.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you have not received a refund yet, please first check your account or credit card statement for pending transactions. Banks and credit cards often take several days to process refunds.
If you have still have not received your refund, please contact us at:
support (at) objectanddawn (dot)com
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective. Send us an email to:
support (at) objectanddawn (dot)com
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received and inspected, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
Contact Object & Dawn at support (at) objectanddawn (dot) com for shipping instructions.
You will be responsible for paying for shipping costs for returning an item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance.