Gold Khutulun Modular Top w/ Black Leather Bra
Khutulun Modular Top in Black is the latest addition to our Body Systems
This piece is named after Khutulun who was a Mongol noblewoman and wrestler, the most famous daughter of Kaidu, a cousin of Kublai Khan. Known for her military and wrestling skills she accompanied her father on military campaigns and was his favorite child. Marco Polo described Khutulun as a superb warrior, one who could ride into enemy ranks and snatch a captive as easily as a hawk snatches a chicken. Khutulun insisted that any man who wished to marry her must defeat her in wrestling. Winning horses from competitions and the wagers of would-be suitors, it is said that she gathered a herd numbering ten thousand.
* Constructed entirely by hand with intricate high quality metal beads, that are coated in 22K Gold and polymer to preserve shine and ensure the item is hypoallergenic.
* Accented with luxurious premium quality leather shelf-bra and back.
* The piece is partially lined by hand in velvet.
* Ethically made with secret ancient secret techniques by our skilled artisans.
* Your item will arrive in a signature gift box, on a custom padded silk pillow for easy travel and storage.
* This product is not vegan as it includes leather parts.
* Each piece in this set can be worn as part of the Khutulun system or on its own.
* This piece can be accented with any of our Add-On accessories, if desired. To learn more please visit the Add-Ons section of our website.
* Top has 3 adjustable velvet straps that expand up to 1 full size up and down
* Bra closure under each arm for easy removal
* Bra straps can be completely removed to be dry cleaned or hand washed
* Extra loop at center front should you want to add another adornment to the mix.
SIZING & FIT:
* For custom sizes, please contact us directly.
Weight of the item: 2.0 Lbs
Shipping Weight: 3.0 Lbs
All of our pieces are meticulously crafted by hand, then reviewed and cleaned by our design team prior to shipment. Our Body collection is more complex and we may request your specific measurements to ensure a perfect fit. Therefore, these items may require 3-6 weeks for shipment as they are made to order.
We will notify you with estimated shipping time within 24 hours of order confirmation.
In the unlikely event that shipping is delayed, we will promptly notify you with options.
We are positive you will be happy with the product quality and fit. But if for any reason you are dissatisfied we will accept returns for products that are clean, unworn, with all original packaging in like new condition, and tags attached. Please see policy below.
Our policy lasts 14 days from date of receipt of order. If 14 calendar days have elapsed since you received your item, we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same, new condition in which you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with any tags, materials, etc. Should you have questions about proper packaging for shipment, please contact us so we can advise you.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and of the refund approval. If approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, less the shipping cost.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you have not received a refund yet, please first check your account or credit card statement for pending transactions. Banks and credit cards often take several days to process refunds.
If you have still have not received your refund, please contact us at:
support (at) objectanddawn (dot)com
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective. Send us an email to:
support (at) objectanddawn (dot)com
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received and inspected, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
Contact Object & Dawn at support (at) objectanddawn (dot) com for shipping instructions.
You will be responsible for paying for shipping costs for returning an item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance.