Anais Modular Headpiece System
Anais Modular Headpiece System is named for the Persian Goddess of love, fertility and healing (Anaitis). A powerful headpiece system that many say invokes a feline essence.
* Constructed entirely by hand with high quality metal beads that coated in polymer to preserve shine and ensure the item is hypoallergenic.
* Accented with mirror clusters and small cowrie shells. The crown is lined in velvet with meticulous hand stitching.
* This product is not vegan.
* Headband is lined by hand in luxurious velvet.
* Ethically made with secret ancient techniques by our skilled artisans.
* Anais tassel medallions are removable.
* Crown can be combined with a variety of Add-On Accessories in our menu.
* This piece can be accented with any of our Add-On accessories, if desired. To learn more please visit the Add-Ons section of our website.
SIZING & FIT:
* Adjustable closure at center back.
* For custom sizes, please contact us directly. We love to accommodate all humans, in all shapes and forms.*
Weight: 1.25 lbs
Shipping Weight: 2.5 lbs.
Shipping Time: 7 days.
For Expedited shipping, contact us with your order number immediately after ordering.
All of our pieces are meticulously crafted by hand, then reviewed and cleaned by our design team prior to shipment. This is why our average shipping time is 7-14 days on most items.
For more complex and larger headpieces, (for example, Jaz or Khutulun) we may request your specific measurements to ensure a perfect fit. Therefore, these items might (but not always) require 3-6 weeks for shipment as they are made to order.
In the unlikely event that shipping is delayed, we will promptly notify you with options.
We are positive you will be happy with the product quality and fit. But if for any reason you are dissatisfied we will accept returns for products that are clean, unworn, with all original packaging in like new condition, and tags attached. Please see policy below.
Our policy lasts 14 days from date of receipt of order. If 14 calendar days have elapsed since you received your item, we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same, new condition in which you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with any tags, materials, etc. Should you have questions about proper packaging for shipment, please contact us so we can advise you.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and of the refund approval. If approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, less the shipping cost.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you have not received a refund yet, please first check your account or credit card statement for pending transactions. Banks and credit cards often take several days to process refunds.
If you have still have not received your refund, please contact us at:
support (at) objectanddawn (dot)com
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective. Send us an email to:
support (at) objectanddawn (dot)com
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received and inspected, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
Contact Object & Dawn at support (at) objectanddawn (dot) com for shipping instructions.
You will be responsible for paying for shipping costs for returning an item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance.